This beautiful sensory toy in the shape of an apricot with a little leaf is ideal! It is made of delicate cotton muslin and its soft stuffing rustles when squeezed. The toy is attached to a round teething ring made of untreated, environmentally friendly solid beech wood to prevent babies from coming into contact with any harmful substances.
These wooden and fabric baby teethers soothe sore gums when teeth are erupting, a time when they are most sensitive and when they put everything in their mouths to soothe the painful sensation. The wooden ring is easy for little hands to grasp, which will encourage little ones to play.
They are, however, great sensory toys at any stage, not just for teething times.
Dimensions: wooden circle: diameter 6.5 cm / diameter of the fruit approx. 10 cm.
Anti-allergenic silicone filling.
Warning: Last items in stock!
MAINTENANCE / CLEANING
- the toy should be kept clean;
- wooden elements, wipe with a damp cloth; do not pour boiling water or soak in water.
Wood after such treatment may be damaged;
- it is recommended to wash textile elements at temperatures up to 40 degrees;
After some time of use, after washing, it may appear on textile surfaces
a delicate pilling which is a proof of the naturalness of this fabric
- it is not subject to complaint.
- the teether is a personal item and should not be passed on to another child;
- always check the condition of the toy before giving it to the child;
- discard the product in the event of a rupture / damage to the toy;