The Planes Color wallpaper is a tribute to the industrial evolution, you will find the first ships represented in a delicate style with a vintage feel. In its two versions it has such a delicate and elegant design that it adapts to almost all children's rooms.
Approx. dimensions of the boats: 22 x 12 cm.
The wallpaper is divided into rolls: Height: 280 cm x Width: 50 cm
MADE ORDER. ESTIMATED DELIVERY 15 DAYS.
Warning: Last items in stock!
HISTORY OF PLANES PRESENTED ON WALLPAPER:
1. Brothers Wright Flyer – it was in North Carolina in 1903 that this invention flew 36 m in 12 seconds! First ever heavier than air aircraft that flew like a wind!
2. Shark-mouthed Curtiss P-40 from the first half of 1930’s. One of the main US military planes in WWII (Pearl Harbor) and… a Hollywood star! This plane was flown (in movies) by John Wayne or… the future president of the United States, Ronald Reagan!
3. Silver-blue Helldiver, also called “The Beast”, from the same time period. First one to dive and go up again in seconds.
4. Douglas with an arrow. Passenger planes first constructed in the 30’s. Transatlantic commercial aircraft that could board from 20 to 60 people, a real game-changer! Legend has it that the contract for these planes for America was signed… on a cigarette paper!
5. Big, wonderful airplanes like Airbus and Boeing. The largest one can accommodate 850 passengers and travel almost 1000 km/h (that’s 3 soccer fields in one second!)
6. Supersonic flights meaning that the plane develops speeds greater than the speed of sound. The speed of sound is around 1200 km/h and these planes could travel 2100 km/h (about 3,5 h from Europe to New York!). The last plane this type flew in 2003 but there is a big possibility that in 2027-2030 we will see new ones!