The Pink Nose Sheep rug is shaped like a fluffy sheep. By combining different pile heights, the woolly look of the animal is achieved. The rug has rounded edges, which outline the silhouette of the head and ears. The handmade braids form detachable legs, which are attached through an eyelet in the surface of the rug and can easily be removed for washing.
Size: 120 x 170 cm.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY 15 DAYS
Warning: Last items in stock!
Suitable for children over 3 years old, due to the moulting that takes place as wool is a natural fibre.
- Woollen carpets shed fibres when they are new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fibre used. Shedding is a normal process that occurs naturally in all woollen rugs, although the fluff is completely harmless and does not contain any toxic substances.
- Material: 100% wool. Composition includes 20% fine, undyed New Zealand wool for long-lasting quality/Recycled cotton base
- Colour: white
- Wool with non-toxic dyes
- Dimensions: 170 x 120 cm
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Machine wash at 30°C. Tumble dry at low temperature
- suitable for heated floors
- Handmade in a traditional and carefully designed way.
- Each piece is unique, therefore, there may be slight variations in colour and shape
- Environmentally friendly
- Complies with all quality and child safety standards
- Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001